Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Here are some random posts. It's not very organized but at least I'm posting. I haven't been doing too well with my blog. Here are some highlights from the last few weeks.

Our new toys have been so much fun. A couple of 3-seater Sea-Doos can fit our whole family. We are definitely enjoying, and using them a lot with family and friends.


Lake Mayfield:







CubScout RainGutter Boat Races (these boys are all about fun, not about winning):


SnaggleTooth Tanner (it's now finally out):


Beautiful Peonies:



Last Week of School, Spencer's Crazy Hair Day (Zebra Boy):


Trip to Utah (BYU Campus): Cousins




Friends:





Easy Bag to Sew! Go to Moda Bake Shop
for the free pattern. If you need fabric visit my new website Fabrically Delicious. If you have never sewn a bag before, this was my first and it was surprisingly very easy. If I can do it so can you!




I busted Jason! (He didn't give me enough spending money)



Great Summer Treat:

Pudding Pop recipe from the free Kraft Foods Magazine.


Stay Cool!!!

3 comments:

  1. Christine,
    I put a comment under the wrong post. I meant to put it under this one. It is under the post about spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures!!! spencers hair is awesome! Your boys are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Hair! How did you do it?
    It was so fun having you guys around. We miss you! Love your Moda projects and the ties are SO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete