Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fabric Scrapbook

 

Last Saturday I had fun playing with fabrics and I made a little photo fabric scrapbook.  I was inspired by two blogs Nana Company and Dear Lizzy.  It was a lot of fun to make using things I had on-hand like ribbons, crochet flowers, buttons, ric-rac, etc.


 Picnik is going to be closing soon, so everything right now is free.  I was able to use their premium features to play around with my photos.  Use them while you can until April.


I love the sepia and the 60's feature.





 Of course I had to include Alaina.  I sure do miss her, we all do.  She would be four years old next month.


 Right now I have it on the console in the foyer on display.  It's probably a little girly like most things I make, but it is mostly for me anyways.

1 comment: