Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas List 2010

Last year I made a Christmas List on my blog and I got everything on it this last year! Amazing how that worked out (I didn't get a white kitchen, but that's an easy fix with paint). So I thought maybe if I made a new Christmas list, eventually I will get everything on my new list,
so here it is:
Camille Roskelley's Book...

Sandi Henderson's Book...

Pottery Barn's Graham Secretary Desk, or one similar to it...

New Bedroom Furniture (I'm thinking black).

My husband and I don't usually buy each other Christmas gifts, but instead we spread it out throughout the year, so we'll see. I hope you get what you want on your list too!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh! I like what is on your list. I will take one of those secretary desks, that is gorgeous. I can just see all of your crafting and quilting books amongst lots of piles of fabric on the shelves.

    ReplyDelete