Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Advent Lollipop Tree


First, here is my inspiration picture for my recent project, a Lollipop Advent Tree.  I really loved this picture and thought it would be fun and cute.  This can be moderately easy project if you have a power miter saw and the right size drill bits.  It was a little frustrating trying to get everything to fit, but eventually it worked.


I used brighter colors on this one.  I stamped the number of days on the ends of the sticks.


Here is another one I made, using a little more traditional Christmas colors.


I used 5" x 5" pinked fabric pieces to give some fun color to the tree.  I wish I had bakers twine to tie around the lollipops, but yarn works for now.


Now the kids are even more excited to count the days 'til Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment